History of C
- C was invented and first implemented by Dennis Ritchie on DEC PDP11
- that used the UNIX
- operating system.
- C is the result of a development process that started with an older language called BCPL.
- BCPL was developed by Martin Richards, and it influenced a language called B, which was
- invented by Ken Thompson.
- B led to development of C in the 1970.
- To alter this situation, ANSI established a committee in the beginning of 1983 to create a
- standard for C, which was implemented in 1987.
- ASCII is an acronym for the American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
- ASCII is a code for representing English characters as numbers, with each letter assigned a
- number from 0 to 127.
- For example, the ASCII code for uppercase M is 77.
- Most computers use ASCII codes to represent text, which makes it possible to transfer data from
- one computer to another.
- Text files stored in ASCII format are sometimes called ASCII files.
- Text editors and word processors are usually capable of storing data in ASCII format, although
- ASCII format is not always the default storage format.
- Most data files, particularly if they contain numeric data, are not stored in ASCII format.
- Executable programs are never stored in ASCII format.
- The standard ASCII character set uses just 7 bits for each character.
- There are several larger character sets that use 8 bits, which gives them 128 additional
- The extra characters are used to represent nonEnglish
- characters, graphics symbols, and
- mathematical symbols.
Write a program to input number of days from user and display it, week and days format.
input is : 20 days
then output is:
2 week and 6 days.
Write a program to input number of days from user and display it, Month, Week and Days format. (consider 30days = 1 month)
input is : 50 days
output is: 1 month, 2 week and 6 days.
Write a C program which accept a character from user and ASCII Value of that character
Write a program which accept one integer number from user and print it.
Write a C Program to input any Character and Find its ASCII Value
Write a C Program to input dividend, divisor and Compute Quotient and Remainder
Write a C Program to Find the Size of int, float, double and char
Write a C Program to Swap Two Numbers
Write a C program to Swap Numbers Without Using Temporary(3rd) Variables
Write a C Program to input any number and Check number is Odd or Even Using the Ternary Operator